Thursday, December 11, 2008

Southeast Asia Here I come!

Hey Everyone,

I just booked my flight to Manila, Philippines and I am really excited for the opportunity to get to go over there! To quote a movie, "I'm 90% excited and 10% scared, or am I 10% exited or 90% scared? I don't know, that's the beauty of it!".

No, but seriously, it will be a bit of an axious moment when I get there, as I have not been in that part of the world before, but it will also be a very exciting time as well.

Items on the docket for the next few weeks:
-I get to take shots tomorrow to prevent from disease (Hepatitis A and Typhoid)
-I am doing a "water consultation" for the Immunization Clinic to tell me whether or not to drink the water
-The usual work stuff so I can pay for the trip
-Study more on the Grameen Bank and what I am going to be doing
-Find a place to stay
-Watch NFL football

So, all in all, I am ready to go!

Talk soon!

No comments: